Hacking game updates for disc game on Haxchi 5.5.1

tobal76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi, i've got this problem i cannot solve...
i have Guitar Hero on disc, but it requires an update to be played. Since i'm using cb Haxchi on sys 5.5.1, and already tried NNU Patcher with no success, what can i do to update the game?

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by datahoarder,

tobal76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I downloaded the update and installed It, but when i play It always ask to connect to Nintendo network...
Is there ant workaround?

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can make a red nand and update that but you can also update to 5.5.2 if you have haxchi

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have CBHC and HaxChi just update to 5.5.2.

Also, it doesn't matter if you didn't get the game from Wii U USB Helper. You can apply updates to game discs with it

tobal76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The game is updated already via JNUSTool, but there is this "Live" mode in the game (pratically the online section) that keep asking to connect to Nintendo network to play, and kicks me out

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is updated already via JNUSTool, but there is this "Live" mode in the game (pratically the online section) that keep asking to connect to Nintendo network to play, and kicks me out
If you're on 5.5.1 then use NNU patcher before you launch the game. If you can't get that to work then you can always just update to 5.5.2. It's fully hackable now

Edizius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is it "ok" to update to 5.5.2 or i it recommended? I mean, are there any advantages / drawbacks? Is it necessary to have the "update" folder to update games, or is this folder only for the system updates?

tobal76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you're on 5.5.1 then use NNU patcher before you launch the game. If you can't get that to work then you can always just update to 5.5.2. It's fully hackable now
i can play online with other games without any problem, never had this nintendo network connection issue. it doenst work with NNU patcher, it still ask to connect...
and i'm not sure it will be solved once i update to 5.5.2

Last edited by tobal76,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo