Hacking Game updates, Brazil hack and should I remove TubeHAX?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nnupatcher for brazil hack games update has had mixed results for some reason, i just add another connection without dns hacks and then delete it when im done
Yes I have installed a number of games via the Brazil hack and they all updated fine apart from shovel Knight which keeps giving me an error for some unknown reason.

Superbossboo

The Regular
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't use TubeHax or anything like that....I play my Wii U games, when I am done, I unplug the Wii U...can't download updates if it's not on :)
The problem with that is that the WiiU can still stealth update while playing a game, that's why it's stated too many times to use the DNS or manually block the ip's from the router.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
The problem with that is that the WiiU can still stealth update while playing a game, that's why it's stated too many times to use the DNS or manually block the ip's from the router.
No, THERE IS NO WAY THE Wii U WOULD UPDATE WITHOUT ASKING YOU!!!

Just make sure you disable sleep mode and quick start menu and you're good to go.

(BTW, if the Wii U asks you to update, don't click on OK, unplug your Wii U and plug it again)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
No, THERE IS NO WAY THE Wii U WOULD UPDATE WITHOUT ASKING YOU!!!

Just make sure you disable sleep mode and quick start menu and you're good to go.

(BTW, if the Wii U asks you to update, don't click on OK, unplug your Wii U and plug it again)
Not true at all. I left my Wii U off overnight with a connection that I hadn't applied TubeHax to, and it updated on its own.

The reason the 3DS always asks you is because of the risk of running out of battery half way through and bricking. So it asks you and then reminds you to plug it in. But the Wii U is plugged in so doesn't need to do this. This does it by itself if it's given an internet connection.

digiw0rx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not true at all. I left my Wii U off overnight with a connection that I hadn't applied TubeHax to, and it updated on its own.

The reason the 3DS always asks you is because of the risk of running out of battery half way through and bricking. So it asks you and then reminds you to plug it in. But the Wii U is plugged in so doesn't need to do this. This does it by itself if it's given an internet connection.
Sounds like user error to me, should of disabled the settings which allow it to do that

AdowTatep

Trophies
Website
adowtatep.com
XP
Country
Brazil
The patcher works to play online with the USB hack? Like, with TubeHAX the game can't connect to internet(usb or retail), but using patcher it will block the system updates at the same time it makes the game recognize the internet?

dj_skual

Code & Mix
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
you can search update for your game on New Nusgrabber Gui, then install the update the same way you installed the game on your hdd without modify the update's ticket... just be sure to take the good region for the update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed