Hacking Game update prompt even after installing update with tinfoil ?

rich6619

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

So I've been noticing that upon installing a .nsp with tinfoil and it's latest update, when opening a the game I get prompted with "A new update is available. It will be downloaded now". Any idea why I'm getting this ? When I go ahead and select start software it will start up but the version still has not changed even though I've installed the update. I've done some searching and have not found any answers. I'm using latest reinx, tinfoil, fw 6.0.0 and sdcard formatted to exfat. Also the switch is in airplane mode with not wifi networks saved. Any help would be greatly appreciated !

rich6619

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you sure you have the latest update for said game?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yup ! So for example after installing wolfenstein I installed the the 1.2 update. But when I open the game it gives me this prompt and when I continue and launch the game the version is below 1.2

reminon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

So I've been noticing that upon installing a .nsp with tinfoil and it's latest update, when opening a the game I get prompted with "A new update is available. It will be downloaded now". Any idea why I'm getting this ? When I go ahead and select start software it will start up but the version still has not changed even though I've installed the update. I've done some searching and have not found any answers. I'm using latest reinx, tinfoil, fw 6.0.0 and sdcard formatted to exfat. Also the switch is in airplane mode with not wifi networks saved. Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Are you using a pro controller?
Most of the games I've tried using it with required an update to play them with the pro controller.

rich6619

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you using a pro controller?
Most of the games I've tried using it with required an update to play them with the pro controller.
No unfortunately I'm not. Still haven't figured this out. I have not been online. The switch was put in airplane mode on first startup.

reminon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, I've installed the updates when prompted and haven't been banned yet, but that doesn't mean I recommend it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)