Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well yeah.

Be sure to remove your credit card information and other sensitive details.

Exchange account (e-mail address used to log onto PSN, not the PSN ID) and password.
Make a new PSN account (name it whatever you want). Associate your new PSN account with the e-mail and password you're trading with. Download whatever your deal was.
DO NOT DELETE THIS NEW PSN ACCOUNT.

I'm not sure if PSN has changed significantly since the last time I've been trading, but it should still be basically the same.
If you delete the account that you used to download the game, the game will become unplayable. (Haven't tested recently because I don't want to risk losing games.)

jphriendly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deathfisaro said:
I'm not sure if PSN has changed significantly since the last time I've been trading, but it should still be basically the same.

That about sums it up. I have traded recently and that is about all you need to know/do.
smile.gif

edit: Once you start the DL, you can log out of their account and sign back into your own. The file will continue in the manager uninterrupted.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
But remember, you can only trade your games to five other PSNs, so use the slots wisely, also, they're are alot of scammers out there who steal your account off you, that's why i don't GameShare anymore.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As long as you made your account with your e-mail address, you can't really permanently have it jacked.

Note that you can't use GBATemp's trading forums to trade downloadable content (it's the first item on forbidden categories list) nor here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.