Game tips

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by e_man, May 13, 2008.

May 13, 2008

Game tips by e_man at 7:41 AM (997 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. e_man
    OP

Newcomer e_man Advanced Member

Sweden
    hi!

I'm just wondering if there are any good games that have been released latly? the last game i played through was final fantasy cc. some puzzle game or rpg or adventure game what ever! just need some tips [​IMG]

2. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
  3. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Speed Racer: Very good racer though some people would need to spend more than 5 minutes to play it.
    Barnyard Blast: Ok not the best game in the world but fans of NES games who want a challenge will enjoy it. Funny story too.
    Professor Layton & the Curious Village: Not got into it but a lot of people love this puzzler/adventure game.
    Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword: Kinda too short but its a good action adventure slasher.
    Iron Man: Average game good if you just wanna shoot stuff.
    Nanostray 2: Good side scrolling shooter, lots of good modes.
    Crosswords DS: Best CW game for the DS.
    Rondo of Swords: Nothing great but its a fun strategy RPG
    The World Ends With You: Great RPG, does a lot of new things too.
    Advance Wars: Days of Ruin: Good game, feels easier than the first DS game.
    Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney: Do I need to say more? Great addition to the series.
    Space Invaders Extreme: Only Japanese version out but not knowledge of the language is needed.
    Bomberman Land Touch! 2: Best one on the DS but still not as good as others.
    Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles: Some like it but I hate it.
    Insecticide: Meh action segments but decentadventure, not great but again some like it.
    SEGA Superstars Tennis: It was ok.
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness/Time: Some like it, I fount it boring.
    Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer: See the above.

4. dawn.wan

Member dawn.wan GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    if you haven't already try 'daigasso! band brothers' it's old now but hella fun.. it's in japanese but you dot really read much, it's a music game...

as for newer games... besides twewy, Crossword DS... very addictive