Hacking Game stuck on Nintendo loading screen (N3DS Emunand 9.2)

dalekman9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, Got this CFW up and running, delinked my sysnand and emunand, cant seem to get my games up and running on the emunand now, Trying things like Terraria and Ironfall dont work, and 2 of my cartridges ive tried, Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2 and Xenoblade chronicles, all give update notifications, its got me worried for DS2 cause it needs 9.8 but the N3DS emunand cant be updated to that can it? Any idea on how to get past this, its being such a pain. Thanks!

dalekman9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Should specify, Terraria and Ironfall hang on the Nintendo loading screen wih the red triangles, I cant get the cartridges running at all without the update, which i know not to do.

pofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a cryptofixed cia is basically a Cia file(mainly for the N3DS users) who can get past 9.5 emunand, it basically removes the encryption that prevents you from launching the game (stuck at that 3ds logo screen)

Edit: Ninja'd

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A patched version for them to work in 9.2. Or update your emuNAND to 9.5.
terraria and ironfall both requiere FW 9.5+, Just get the cryptofixed cias
Cryptofixed has nothing to do with firmware spoof. Cryptofix is only for eshop titles, that are encrypted, so that they can be installed as cia on other devices. What you need is a firmware spoofed cia. You can even create that yourself from your original cartridges. Dump them to 3ds rom with Gateway launcher or braindump, then convert to cia with fw spoof with simple cia converter. Done. Works for every title.

For updates though you probably will need cryptofixed and firmware spoofed cia files as you can't get on eshop to update yourself.

Last edited by wurstpistole,
Reactions: pofer and Zidapi

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
right, confused both terms hahahaha
Common, as most firmware spoofed files are also cryptofixed. I also confused that at the beginning. To my knowledge there is no way of running retail carts and applying a firmware spoof on the fly. Gateway launcher can do something like that for .3ds files on their red card at least, not sure if also for retail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: