Hacking game stuck on 3ds logo due to seed?

Vitaminer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've downloaded games with 3dsestuff and most of the games run fine but there are certain titles that needed seed and I also imported the seed database seeddb.bin for 3dsestuff and then download the games but all of those games that had something to do with seed will get stuck on the 3ds logo when I launch it, examples of such title are cave story and binding of issac, while gba titles had something to do with seed would tell me sd has been removed when I launch it, so I kind of Google about it and found that I can use fbi to import seed for the titles, is that how I can fix the problem? Just get online and use fbi to import seed or are there other steps to it? Or is it possible to inject seed to the .cia files using my PC using some tool? I thought 3dsestuff fix the seed problem because I imported the seeddb.bin database but it didn't work. Thanks.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but all of those games that had something to do with seed will get stuck on the 3ds logo when I launch it, examples of such title are cave story and binding of issac, while gba titles had something to do with seed would tell me sd has been removed when I launch it,
are you creating your own cia files? if not then all this seed stuff is irrelevant

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use 3dsestuff to download the games and it creates cia files for me
not to be ignorant but the dev has abandoned the project and suggest another one be used instead

I'll check it out... stay tuned

EDIT: Check out Post #1 for a new version.

Sry mates but atm i don't have the time to develop 3DSeSTUFF any further.
Sure it's far from being perfect and it also has no eye candy or something like that, but it works fairly well and that's all what matters for me currently.

If you want more i suggest have a look at WiiUUSBHelper... it's a great tool and supports 3DS as well.

Regards
Rudi

Reactions: Vitaminer

Vitaminer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info and I'll check out WiiUUSBHelper, but is there any fix for the cias that I've downloaded regarding the 3ds logo stuck issue? I think it's got something to do with seed

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for the info and I'll check out WiiUUSBHelper, but is there any fix for the cias that I've downloaded regarding the 3ds logo stuck issue? I think it's got something to do with seed
Visit the eShop page of the games in question or import the seed with FBI.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Vitaminer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if I import seed with fbi all I gotta do is open fbi while connected on the intetnet and browse to the title of the game to import seed and I don't need to do anything else?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all