Hacking Game slowdown with AK2i AKAIO 1.8.9

fah112777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I have had my authentic AK2i for a fairly long time with HW81 and even though it loads and saves in game faster than original game carts, I have slowdowns in some games.
These games include the world map in Infinite Space, an overhead view in Loz Spirit Tracks, most of Dragon Quest 9, most of the Call of Duty games, Animal Crossing WW and some others I dont remember clearly.

I have a Kingston Class 4 8GB microsd card formatted with Panasonic formatter. Should I upgrade to a better, more faster one or is it normal?

Thanks

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a friend who had slowdowns in the Animal Crossing: Wild World intro, but he switched SD cards and the slowdowns disappeared. If you already tried formatting your SD card with Panasonic SD Formatter, and the slowdowns are just too frequent and bothersome, then getting a new SD card is likely your only option. However, I believe there are some games where very minor slowdowns are normal.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Hey guys, I have had my authentic AK2i for a fairly long time with HW81 and even though it loads and saves in game faster than original game carts, I have slowdowns in some games.
These games include the world map in Infinite Space, an overhead view in Loz Spirit Tracks, most of Dragon Quest 9, most of the Call of Duty games, Animal Crossing WW and some others I dont remember clearly.

I have a Kingston Class 4 8GB microsd card formatted with Panasonic formatter. Should I upgrade to a better, more faster one or is it normal?

Thanks

It sounds like a microSD problem you have there, i can only suggest (due to having no problems myself using the brand), purchasing a Transcend (Class 6) microSD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs