Gaming game saves from one n3ds to another and in need of help

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had an n3ds and played a lot of luigis mansion. i backed up my save with the backup manager in the settings app. i kept the 000 folder it made and tried to transfer it to the new 2ds xl. first i created a new save and backed it up the same way. then i copied the old save and overwrote the new save. it didnt work. my original save was created from a legit cia and the new one is from freeshop. my save comes up corrupt. recently, i found checkpoint and tried playing with that. no luck. how can i get my old 0000000.sav to work on the new console?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had an n3ds and played a lot of luigis mansion. i backed up my save with the backup manager in the settings app. i kept the 000 folder it made and tried to transfer it to the new 2ds xl. first i created a new save and backed it up the same way. then i copied the old save and overwrote the new save. it didnt work. my original save was created from a legit cia and the new one is from freeshop. my save comes up corrupt. recently, i found checkpoint and tried playing with that. no luck. how can i get my old 0000000.sav to work on the new console?
U need to use JKSM to backup and deycrip the save

slaphappygamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
U need to use JKSM to backup and deycrip the save
oh damn, i had high hopes for this program. im sure its great. i cant import my 00000001.sav properly. i always get the error "something went wrong". im not sure what im doing wrong. the high id and low ids of the game and save match. i couldnt find the decrypt option, though. maybe thats what im missing

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh damn, i had high hopes for this program. im sure its great. i cant import my 00000001.sav properly. i always get the error "something went wrong". im not sure what im doing wrong. the high id and low ids of the game and save match. i couldnt find the decrypt option, though. maybe thats what im missing
What are you doing to import it? You cannot simply import those as they need to be decrypted. You would need to use JKSM or checkpoint to get the decrypted save file that you can then use to import to the other console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1