T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP

Telltale Games have released the first teaser trailer for the upcoming episodic Game of Thrones adventure game.
Lena Headey & Peter Dinklage are on board to voice their respective roles.

The release dates have been announced via Twitter: December 2 for PC and PS4, December 3 for Xbox One and 360, and December 4 for iOS. The PS3 will get Iron From Ice on December 9, and the Android version will be out later in December.

:arrow:Official Site

Reactions: Densetsu

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Knowing Telltale's interminable release schedule, "Game of Waiting" would be the more accurate title here.

set to release before the end of this year. That being said, no telling the release time BETWEEN episodes. Either way, really excited, i've loved TWD and The Wolf Among Us, so this should be fantastic.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Love the stuff Telltale Games puts out. At least, I can only speak for TWD (both seasons) and Wolf. I was so desperate to get my Telltale fix between each episode that I seriously considered downloading Jurassic Park and Back to the Future :ohnoes:

But I resisted, because I heard Telltale's early titles are crap and I don't want my image of them to be tainted :P

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
FINALLY something decent is done with the GoT-rights, it took them long enough......
Nonetheless happy they take their time though, I'm sure it'll be worth it. GoT is soooooooooo cool, so fun and enthralling, that combined with the awesomess that is Telltale, will be great.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
The power behind Game of Thrones comes in the story telling, so a Telltale episodic adventure is exactly the kind of treatment that will get the most out of the intricate universe within the A Song of Ice and Fire story.

Bobbarooskie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish that telltale would do a 12 episode format, it takes too long for every release. Would love a walking dead season with 12 episodes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte