Game of Thrones: Iron From Ice teaser trailer released

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by T-hug, Nov 21, 2014.

1. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England

:arrow:Official Site

Densetsu likes this.
  2. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

Aug 5, 2011
    United States
    New Jersey
    Knowing Telltale's interminable release schedule, "Game of Waiting" would be the more accurate title here.

Densetsu likes this.
  3. chavosaur

chavosaur Austin Trujillo

pip Contributor
    Mar 11, 2012
    United States
    Huntersville, NC
    set to release before the end of this year. That being said, no telling the release time BETWEEN episodes. Either way, really excited, i've loved TWD and The Wolf Among Us, so this should be fantastic.

4. Densetsu

Densetsu Pubic Ninja

Former Staff
    Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    Wouldn't YOU like to know?
    Love the stuff Telltale Games puts out. At least, I can only speak for TWD (both seasons) and Wolf. I was so desperate to get my Telltale fix between each episode that I seriously considered downloading Jurassic Park and Back to the Future :ohnoes:

But I resisted, because I heard Telltale's early titles are crap and I don't want my image of them to be tainted :P

5. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    FINALLY something decent is done with the GoT-rights, it took them long enough......
    Nonetheless happy they take their time though, I'm sure it'll be worth it. GoT is soooooooooo cool, so fun and enthralling, that combined with the awesomess that is Telltale, will be great.

6. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    The power behind Game of Thrones comes in the story telling, so a Telltale episodic adventure is exactly the kind of treatment that will get the most out of the intricate universe within the A Song of Ice and Fire story.

7. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Updated the OP with release dates.

8. Bobbarooskie

Bobbarooskie Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2008
    United States
    I wish that telltale would do a 12 episode format, it takes too long for every release. Would love a walking dead season with 12 episodes.