Game of the Weekend: VVVVVV is on sale in the American eShop!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,444
  • Replies 11
D

Deleted User

OP
vvvvvv2l-noscale.jpg

If you go to the eShop and you're in America, you'll find VVVVVV at the low price of $4.99, three bucks down from the original price. This is the second of the many games that will be on sale for a short time in the summer. Valid today through July 1st. In other news, check the source for more about today's offers.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Maybe I missed something, but why was VVVVVV so expensive in the first place? Don't get me wrong, it's a great game, but the PC version is just 5 bucks/4 euros. That means that people in Europe pay twice as much for the 3DS version.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Maybe I missed something, but why was VVVVVV so expensive in the first place? Don't get me wrong, it's a great game, but the PC version is just 5 bucks/4 euros. That means that people in Europe pay twice as much for the 3DS version.
When the PC version first came out, it was $15 so I think $7 is fair.

Reactions: 1 person

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loved this game, and the 3DS version was a good way for me to pay for a copy, considering my PC copy is from a Humble Bundle. Supporting developers ftw.
(It's too bad I can't do that for Super Meat Boy, considering I got it for free on Xbox via a contest and on PC from a Humble Bundle.)

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to ask here, but I recall a certain game being announced that would be on sale at the e-Shop, during the most recent Nintendo Video Stream announcement (the one where the 3DS XL was announced). I think it was a Zelda game...? Did I miss that sale? :unsure:

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Sorry to ask here, but I recall a certain game being announced that would be on sale at the e-Shop, during the most recent Nintendo Video Stream announcement (the one where the 3DS XL was announced). I think it was a Zelda game...? Did I miss that sale? :unsure:
I think it was Super Mario Land. But that sale ended last Sunday.

Reactions: 1 person

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it was Super Mario Land. But that sale ended last Sunday.
Oh, yes, that was it, thank you.

Also, AH SHIT. D:

ChaosAngel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was a fairly good game on the PC, now I'm just wondering whether I should pull the trigger for the e-shop version. Not too sure if it's worth the portability.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.