Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
www.gameofnerds.com/?ref=e67ad53

Use that link to sign up.
Its a p. addictive game, trust me on that. Completely free, if you are worried about that.

Note that each game requires 3 gold, so do NOT spend everything on perks at once.
You get 50 gold every Monday, though there are other ways of getting it as well.

If you sign up, post your name and i will add it here, so that people can add you as a friend.
Why? Instead of buying celebrities, you can also use your friends for help, they don't need to be online either, their score in particular area's affects their strength in said area, so they can assist you with questions in that area.
Other area's are possible as well, but the chance of successfully helping you depends on the score for said area.

GBATemp User name - Game of Nerds User name

Gundam Eclipse - eclipsezero
Vulpes Abnocto - Vulpes_Abnoc
gifi4 - gifi4
shlong - shlong
tijntje_7 - Azeirah
Jax - Jax
Alan John - alanjohn
soulx - soulx
alidsl - alidsl
FrozenIndignation - Frozen4T7
Skelletonike - Skelletonike
Midna - Midna
Evo.lve - iEvolve
HaniKazmi - HaniKazmi
Satangel - Satangel
Wizerzak - Wizzerzak
naglaro00 - naglaro00

By the way, if you ever change your GBATemp user name, please notify me so i can update the list with your new name. List your old name as well so i know which name to change >>;

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you had tried to hide the referral link I would have had to remove it. ;)
(mostly signed up to check on a report about it, but since all you're getting is in-game currency I see no problem with it)

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
If you had tried to hide the referral link I would have had to remove it. ;)
(mostly signed up to check on a report about it, but since all you're getting is in-game currency I see no problem with it)
I thought it wouldn't be against the rules since its only ingame currency, hence why i placed it.
Also, your ingame username, i need it if you do plan to eventually play it again D: Friends are useful in this game~

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I take back my previous statement. I'll be playing this quite a bit.
My best subjects are the internet, science fiction movies/books, cult movies, fantasy novels.

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Haha, told ya it was addictive.
Just cleared 10 questions for the first time myself, best subjects are internet, computer gadgets and computer software.
Maybe i should add a best subject section in the list, in case peeps are looking for specific friends.
Not exactly necessary though, so i dunno if i will do it because i am a lazy fuck
>>;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on