ROM Hack Game Maker(s) for the DS

kitetsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just out of curiosity, i googled for programs that makes DS games/apps, and so far, i found 3 of them:

- Virtual Game Maker DS by Globoeil

- DS Game Maker by FatQuack (I'm sure the link i pasted isn't the latest version)

- XtenDS

Although i was impressed and somewhat surprised that there's more than 1 of these programs being made, I still need to know which one of these 3 (or more) programs are the most noob-friendly and have the most functionality at the same time, meaning not just be good for making Zelda clones. Do any of you here know which to recommend?

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've tried XtenDS and while I'm sure it has potential, its NOT noob friendly, by that I mean that it seriously lacks a Txt file of instructions. the so called "guide" didn't help me at all with what I wanted to know...

Edit:
P.S. Thank you, Kitetsu, for searching these for yourself and including links and not acting crazy in the forums requesting info about "dS gayme maikrrs
wacko.gif
". This competent behavior is truly appreciated.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They all require as much C/++ knowledge as you would need to code without one, thus making them completely useless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: