Epitome of Awesomeness
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've made a platformgame with gamemaker! Click here to download.
Press F1 in-game to bring up a help document on controls and info. And yes, i know the following things: That some of the things in the help document are not yet in the levels, and that the warp to the 3rd level is glitchy, and does not work. I've fixed this right now, i'll upload the new version soon, if i've got (almost) everything in it.

Edit 1: Please say what you think of it!

Edit 2: Here are some screens! And yes, i know 1 or 2 of them are a fuzzy

Edit 3: I've got an menu onto it! Sure doesn't look al that great, but hey, i'm new to gamemaker, so... Well anyway, gotta upload some pics of the menu!

An Edit Of Edit 3: I've got an pic of the menu :
Menu.jpg

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll add some pics to my first post, but this will take some time, please wait for a while.
Edit 1: Added them.
Edit 2: Tried to modify the code of the warp to the next level, and now, you still need to jump on top of it, but in the second level you won't fall through the floor.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a good gamemaker effort... are you new at game maker? You should invest time in learning advanced code for it... some very impressive things can be accomplished with it.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Linkiboy said:
This is a good gamemaker effort... are you new at game maker? You should invest time in learning advanced code for it... some very impressive things can be accomplished with it.
It's what I used to create my Brawl Leak Notifier. Good stuff, but I've since moved on to C.
biggrin.gif

(apparently now it's fully de-compilable)

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Linkiboy said:
Yes, i am new to gamemaker. But i've got some errors and other things with the sprites/etc... So i decided to do different sprites. Hope to get something cool out of this platform game!

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
New update! Also, for one of the following updates, there will be new sprites. Someone over Game-Maker.nl is doing the new sprites for me, so expect a new option in the menu in one of the next updates! Also, there are now 4 levels (talk about lucky
tongue.gif
)! Ow, yeah, sorry for double posting...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1