Homebrew Game does not appear in home menu (CIAngel)

pastwo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, i try do download a final fantasy theatrhythm CC with CIAngel, when the download come to end, i got a error message and download fail, i dont remember which is, sorry.
But the problem is, my SD card got less memory, as if the game was installed, but it is not.
And i cant delete him by no means, he does not appear on sys config and fbi.
I use Luma3ds 6.6+arm9 11.2
Thanks to who will help me.

pastwo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
??I think I read something about fake SD cards, maybe you've fallen into that category? If not, Did you try restarting your system?
Its not fake, i already test it.
Yea, i have much games installed, but just now i got the problem.
There is a way to find out a folder of this game in SD card?

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know if CIA Angel deletes temp files on error. i fit doesnt thats why. but would be more helpfull knowing what error it gave and what progress (durring download or durring install)

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not fake, i already test it.
Yea, i have much games installed, but just now i got the problem.
There is a way to find out a folder of this game in SD card?

Did you try another game? Maybe see if a GBC game gives you the same error, then do what @'Dracari said.

You could be out of SD card-space. You said it yourself, 'I have much games installed', but titles are in your 3DS folder.

pastwo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i dont know if CIA Angel deletes temp files on error. i fit doesnt thats why. but would be more helpfull knowing what error it gave and what progress (durring download or durring install)
I dont remember which error is but, when download came to 2/2 step i got the error.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you try another game? Maybe see if a GBC game gives you the same error, then do what @'Dracari said.
You could be out of SD card-space. You said it yourself, 'I have much games installed', but titles are in your 3DS folder.

I have 3gb free yet.
I download a GBC game and works fine, i will try to find the folder with the date of modification and delete it.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meant to say,' files are in Nintendo 3DS folder.' Look up the titleID of the game you had a problem with, then, try to delete the folder when your SD is connected to your computer, if it's even there.

Reactions: pastwo

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i try do download a final fantasy theatrhythm CC with CIAngel, when the download come to end, i got a error message and download fail, i dont remember which is, sorry.
But the problem is, my SD card got less memory, as if the game was installed, but it is not.
And i cant delete him by no means, he does not appear on sys config and fbi.
I use Luma3ds 6.6+arm9 11.2
Thanks to who will help me.
You most likely had it set to download mode, not install mode. It's probably in SD/CIAngel/ Somewhere

Reactions: Quantumcat

pastwo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That might take some time. You might regret that if you can install other games normally. I'd suggest looking for alternatives and keep formatting as a last resort.
I erase all SD data, paste the files, everything works fine and i recover 2.5gb (?)
\thank you to all.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...