8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

i missed one cover up here it is

right click and pick sae as it is cover gameid RSCE7D.png

RSCE7D.png

Also cover number RTNP41.png is PAL

Tenchu Shadow Assassin [RTNP41]

OK by request here are some PAL covers 97 so far I don't have a PAL system so this is hard to do.

97 PAL COVERS

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi
nice that you guys like it
wink.gif

Here is another Version with Cover Download function
v18
-added download function that will download most of the Cover pictures but you will still need to rename them
-window resizing
and there is no need anymore to resize all the pictures the picture box will make them fit
wink.gif

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nIxx said:
wink.gif
Sorry nIxx I don't like it... I LOVE IT!
wub.gif

QUOTE-added download function that will download most of the Cover pictures but you will still need to rename them
-window resizing
and there is no need anymore to resize all the pictures the picture box will make them fit
wink.gif
Wow, just wow!
Thanks for this again nIxx I can't believe how much you are improving this still.

I'll get back with any bug reports if I find anything.

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nIxx said:
Hi
wink.gif

v18
-added download function that will download most of the Cover pictures but you will still need to rename them
-window resizing
wink.gif

Not really sure what the point of having covers are. The GUI is only used when adding games. Then it gets hooked up to your wii.
If you could see the covers while browsing the list on the Wii then that would be awesome.

I wanted to try it anyways to see if it worked and when I click download it freezes the GUI. I tried on a couple different games.
Running vista x64

btw. You've got the best GUI out there so far! I've tried every one of them.

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThaDraGun said:
nIxx said:
Hi
wink.gif

v18
-window resizing
wink.gif

Not really sure what the point of having covers are. The GUI is only used when adding games. Then it gets hooked up to your wii.
If you could see the covers while browsing the list on the Wii then that would be awesome.

I wanted to try it anyways to see if it worked and when I click download it freezes the GUI. I tried on a couple different games.
Running vista x64

btw. You've got the best GUI out there so far! I've tried every one of them.

It's only 'frozen' while it grabs the covers which will take a while if you're starting from scratch. (You can see the img folder growing second-by-second by opening it up.)

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
i did the same thing , its downloading NES covers sega covers n64 cover ,, ii want wii covers not them , but its a nice program thanks

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ergo said:
It's only 'frozen' while it grabs the covers which will take a while if you're starting from scratch. (You can see the img folder growing second-by-second by opening it up.)

Oh ok, I see all the images in the folder now. So it has to download all the covers?? I thought it would just search for one at a time... then download that one. There's now 333 covers in that folder and I only have 4 games. lol

One suggestion.. if it does have to be done that way, you should show a status message somewhere on the gui. Just a simple "downloading covers. . ." with the dots moving at the bottom would work. Just so people dont think its frozen. I couldnt move the program or anthing. I thought for sure it was messed up. I just kept end tasking it.

blubbblubb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

starstremr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(TroyTheZombie @ Apr 6 2009, 04:58 PM) *
I have a .rar file with every single cover for every NTSC USA Wii Game realeased

(From nintendo.com)

all are 160 x 225, they simply need renaming to whatever the ID of each game is.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2zyomtzej42/All NTSC USA Wii Covers.rar://http://www.mediafire.com/file/2zyom... Wii Covers.rar://http://www.mediafire.com/file/2zyom... Wii Covers.rar

Enjoy!

I think this is useless since the gui has a download function ^^

not really useless because the download button downloads covers from every system so this way you have just the wii ones only problem is you need all the gameid codes for them that could take awhile.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head