Hacking Game corruption with wbfs?

misteromar

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is it it still true that deleting a game and then adding other games will cause corruption of games? or is this a old problem?

Am I safe to remove and add games, if Im using usb loader 1.5 and WBFS Manager 3.0 by Alexdp?

herculean1982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i've had no trouble adding/removing games with a combination of configurable usb loader and wbfs manager 3.0.1
gbasp.gif

misteromar

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cheers for the response guys, I just wanted to be sure because I have backed-up 30+ games from my Wii collection with usb loader 1.5 and put a few on through wbfs manager. I put the US version of The Conduit on my HD but when its gets a PAL release I intent to buy it and replace the US version with the PAL version.

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well your save wont stay.. each regions save is saved differently b/c of the game's 4 letter ID, so your usa save will not show up on your pal version, it will ask u to create a 1st time save..

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you're safe as long as you use relatively current versions of any loader or WBFS Manager. The delete bug hasn't been an issue in ages.

misteromar

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@GolfDude

Yeah I know about the games, not fussed, at least I can change my name from the default Mr Ford.

@imapterodactyl

Thanks for the confirmation, I had a feeling it was the case anymore. But I wasn't sure how old the info I was reading was or find a definite answer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.