Game Breaking Bug in Other M

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by EnigmaXtreme, Sep 18, 2010.

Sep 18, 2010
  1. EnigmaXtreme
    OP

Member EnigmaXtreme GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    My question is? Can the homebrew community help out with this?

2. WiiUBricker

Member WiiUBricker Insert Custom Title

Argentina
    Search via USB gecko for a "go through walls" code.

3. s3phir0th115

Member s3phir0th115 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    There is probably a GeckoOS code you can use or something to circumvent it. Like was said, you can see if there is a go through walls code, or all doors open with a single shot, etc.

4. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    There is quite possibly a variable in stored which dictates if the door is locked or not. If you can find that, Gecko OS or Riivolution could "fix" the bug (by forcing the door to be permanently unlocked).

EDIT: Just read (although can't confirm or deny it), that apparently if you copy your save to the other slot, the door will become unlocked. I don't own the game, so I'm guessing there are a couple of save slots, and you can copy saves between them? No one has confirmed yet if this definitely works. If someone has the game, and has not yet reached this point, could they perhaps backup their save when they do reach this point, then try the glitch and see if this fixes it or not? If so, no homebrew fix is needed, this is probably easier than running the game through a specific loader or w/e.

EDIT: Also, there are already walk through walls codes for all regions on GeckoCodes.org.

They are:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Someone just needs to trigger the glitch, then load their game with this code active via Gecko OS or Riivolution, and see if they can go through the door.