Game Boy Color flash cart

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by xtended2, Jan 2, 2007.

Jan 2, 2007

Game Boy Color flash cart by xtended2 at 5:26 PM (1,967 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. xtended2
    OP

Newcomer xtended2 Newbie

Greetings!

I would like to know if there's any flash cart specially designed for Game Boy / Color games, preferably small in size and easy to program (like a G6 or any other modern flash cart). I know of the GB bridge but I find it too bulky and I already own one.

Thanks!

2. Dirtie

Former Staff Dirtie :'D

New Zealand
  3. helpme

Member helpme GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    ive got one of these in the house somewere but its been many many years since ive seen it
    it used to work great

64MBit (with Rumble support) cartridge from the UFO Company.

[​IMG]

4. BvG

Member BvG GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I've got an E-merger and I must say it's a wonderful machine. Good software, nice green cards etc. Too bad it's 1,5x the size of a normal Game Boy cartridge. And it's not USB but some big "printer"-plug. (Is there a USB replacement?)

But why not buy a GBA flashcart and emulate your GBĂ‚ games with programs as Goomba etc.?

5. xtended2
    OP

Newcomer xtended2 Newbie

Thanks for the replies, I'll check the e-merger.

I already have GBA flashcards (2) but emulation of the regular GB is faaaaaaaaaar from perfect, specially in the sound emulation, I simply want it PERFECT. [​IMG]