Homebrew Game Boy and Game Boy Advance emulator for Wii

twarek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please I wanna play rpg Pokemon on Wii (got red edition but i cannot save the game in vbagx).Got red edition but because of vbagx i cannot save the game, its dont see the saves folder.dont know whats going on.anyone know another good emulator for GBA or GB for Wii??thx

twarek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i fix the problem with vbagx

when u put the vbagx folder in apps on SD card dont forgot to make a new folder vbagx in root of SD as well and inside make 2 folders: saves and roms, then the games will be propaly saved, loaded and runned.

anyone knows any NDS emulators for Wii?theres a lots of new rpg pokemons on that console.

pokemon red is RPG game, so i mean that u are walking in the world, fighting and getting new pokemons, lots of talking etc.I hate pokemon battle revolution , pokemon sadium 1 &2 and pokemon rumble.I just wanna rpg pokemons
tongue.gif

xaxa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
twarek said:
when u put the vbagx folder in apps on SD card dont forgot to make a new folder vbagx in root of SD as well and inside make 2 folders: saves and roms, then the games will be propaly saved, loaded and runned.
This was in the readme. You should ALWAYS read the readme.

QUOTEanyone knows any NDS emulators for Wii?theres a lots of new rpg pokemons on that console.
There are none so far. Don't expect any to be out soon. (or ever)

twarek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i just download pokemon xd for GC,so anyone can tell me how to run that on Wii?i burn dvd-r in image burn and its not working in uloader.thanks

monkii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
don't waste your time with VBA GX you cannot save and the developer has no intention of fixing it either.

huh? i'm using 2.1.2 and everything works perfectly.. it can save and load every game i have..

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
9th_Sage said:
jalaneme said:
don't waste your time with VBA GX you cannot save and the developer has no intention of fixing it either.
....have you tried VBA GX before? I've never had a problem saving, myself.
Indeed. Perhaps time to update your version of VBA GX, as I've used it as well and never had any problems using SaveState or Snapshots.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: