Gaming Game and Watch DS

BlueStar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ph8.jpg

Only available from the Japanese version of Nintendos Star Catalogue as far as I can see. Wonder what the chances are of it getting dumped?

http://www.cubed3.com/news/5380

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only available from the Japanese version of Nintendos Star Catalogue as far as I can see.  Wonder what the chances are of it getting dumped?
pretty high if I have enough points in either of my club nintendo accounts.
happy.gif

plus, if I can get enough people to PM me the codes from the code sheets enclosed with the japanese nintendo games (gamecube, gameboy advance or nintendo ds), I'll put together a contest and give away some of the goodies that I receive
biggrin.gif

send me your codes people!
biggrin.gif

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice. I hope this does indeed get dumped!
smile.gif

That Club Nintendo thing has some pretty nice gifts!

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
MARIO NOTEBOOKS...

I am off to ebay to search me one of these note books.

EDIT; NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NONE!!!!

Anyone know where I can get mario stuff like notebooks pens and stuff.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want that G&W cart, screw the ROM.
frown.gif

Makes me mad year by year seeing how NCL treats their loyal customers so well, and the best thing down the pipe from NOA as of lately were 3 free issues of NP mag, the Kirby pink (ordinary otherwise) stylus, and their usual wallpapers, buddy icons, and other useless crap. Damn them and their blind cheapness.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I hope this does get dumped, they seriously need to make a proper Game and Watch collection for the DS. It's the spiting image of a G&W device anyway
tongue.gif

This Japanese G&W game I believe has something like 3 G&W games on it. Donkey Kong, Oil Panic and Greenhouse

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want that G&W cart, screw the ROM.
frown.gif

Makes me mad year by year seeing how NCL treats their loyal customers so well, and the best thing down the pipe from NOA as of lately were 3 free issues of NP mag, the Kirby pink (ordinary otherwise) stylus, and their usual wallpapers, buddy icons, and other useless crap. Damn them and their blind cheapness.

Amen to that!

I seem to remember Nintendo starting their little club in Japan, saying that Europe and American clubs will arrive by the end of the year (when it started)...Europe got there's (japan has cooler stuff though) and here's us in America...

Oh boy! A code to enter. I'm gonna enter this now to see what I get!

A wallpaper...an AOHell buddy icon...and a "super secret tip" saying to beat level 1, try jumping over the pit.

Okay, so the tip thing isn't real but it's on the same level as our "prizes".

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Only available from the Japanese version of Nintendos Star Catalogue as far as I can see. Wonder what the chances are of it getting dumped?pretty high if I have enough points in either of my club nintendo accounts.
happy.gif

plus, if I can get enough people to PM me the codes from the code sheets enclosed with the japanese nintendo games (gamecube, gameboy advance or nintendo ds), I'll put together a contest and give away some of the goodies that I receive
biggrin.gif

send me your codes people!
biggrin.gif
I just looked through my cube imports and counted 8 games that had club nintendo code slips. I never use them so i might just give them to thieves like us so we can all play the game
smile.gif

I've prolly got some more in my japanese gba boxes, infact im sure Astroboy came with one. Anyway it's late now so i'll check through them all tomorrow and see how many i can come with
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)