Reactions: 1 person

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loving Project P-100 and Platinum Games have yet to have let anyone down.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well Wario does make up for the crappy conference ending, at least for me. Although I wonder the same, why not showcase this, instead of JD4 or giving Nintendo Land that much time.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand why they wouldn't showcase this
I know right? Its not as if anyone there wanted to watch Just Dance 4 or stuff Ubisoft showed the day before.
I think they wanted to focus on third parties since this is the biggest event, previous years it has all been about Nintendo only at their conferences, spending just a few minutes with third party content.
They want third parties to get the publicity that E3 gets and at the same time have some key Nintendo games, games that will be available at launch like Pikmin and Mario.
I'm expecting much more from the tokyo game show, a new direct, gdc etc.
Last years nintendo E3 focused so much on Nintendo, that's why it was shock full off surprises, Nintendo are one of the few devs able to hold their projects secret.
We know Miyamoto has been working on new IP's for some time now and that retro is working on a project everyone wants them to do. What they've shown is just a fraction of what they have planned.

It's good to see them embracing third parties but the lack of first time revealed first party titles made this event pretty lackluster compared to the E3 we got Skyward Sword DKCR or Kid Icarus.

Nintendo games have great sales no matter what so I see why they would choose to present their own games at any date.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if we will get more bundle pack games with the WiiU. I feel like party games like Mario Party and Wario Ware just aren't worth 50 or 60 dollars alone. P-100 looks interesting, but hopefully the Nintendo network will have game demos so I don't go and wast money on games that aren't worth the cost.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.