Gaming Galaxy 2 AP?

darkdenizen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Mario is awesome I had to buy the game of course but I was wondering about any AP that would get rid of the HBC and stuff (I softmodded my Wii, no hardware involved). In anycase everything seemed fine after the System update that happens. UNTIL!! I go on my configurable USB loader (the cIOS 222 one) and it says that 222 is a stub. So I reinstall 222 and it works fine. But when I play Galaxy 2 I have to do the system update again and it happens again! Making 222 a stub. What can I do to work around it or should I just keep reinstalling 222?

boondoklife

Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
darkdenizen said:
Since Mario is awesome I had to buy the game of course but I was wondering about any AP that would get rid of the HBC and stuff (I softmodded my Wii, no hardware involved). In anycase everything seemed fine after the System update that happens. UNTIL!! I go on my configurable USB loader (the cIOS 222 one) and it says that 222 is a stub. So I reinstall 222 and it works fine. But when I play Galaxy 2 I have to do the system update again and it happens again! Making 222 a stub. What can I do to work around it or should I just keep reinstalling 222?

Well IRC Priiloader allows you to block disc update checks. If you enable this you should be fine and not prompted.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
darkdenizen said:
SMG2 has AP?

just-say-no.jpg

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is no AP.
darkdenizen said:
Whats making my cIOS222 a stub and not allowing me to load games off my portable HDD then?
The newest Wii games include the newest IOS files, and this includes the stub files that Nintendo made (this was to prevent usage of cIOS). You just need to block the update.

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or.. just quit using the actual disc to play. or just load the disc through a backup loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM