OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
hi all,
just to let u know gabsharky is now available to download again from mondayz site
smile.gif

listed on the page are md5 and sha check strings and a link to a tool to check the files for autinticity.
it's nice to see mondayz hasnt been put off by all the crap last week and he has asked me to put that he is sorry for any inconvenience caused by the problems last week

http://gabsharky.kiczek.com/index.html

also he has a forum online on his site now for bug reports and suggestions

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, you can almost call it a trainermaker, since it´s adding codebreaker-codes directly into the rom. Perfect for ceaters out there with flashcarts that don´t want to spend cash on a codemachine.
And it´s great to see that mondayz have "returned"
happy.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only negative part about this tool is that people will start patching roms with codes, and they'll show up in the garbage collection tool, GoodGBA - as a brand new ROM.

Ugh.

Other than that, fantastic tool, seriously.
smile.gif

Ramus

Trophies
Website
members.rogers.com
XP
Country
United States
Not to be a jerk or anything.. but come on. It was Mondayz tool. Mondayz tool had a virus. Everyone immediately jumped on him because it was HIS tool. Theres absolutely nothing to feel bad about if you called him whatever you called him. He proved himself innocent, the people forgive him and apologize, he and we get over it. The end.

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm so glad I didn't flame him (I didn't exactly believe him either
happy.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
Don't flame unless your positive people! I'm gonna try this out on a game later...

S

solarsaturn9

Dang... wanted this to make a patch for Mario Golf to enable the wireless linkup feature available in the US version... but it doesn't seem to work
frown.gif
oh well, what can u expect from a new utility... won't completely work until after a while... great work though Mondayz...
smile.gif

NeoBahamut

Dragon King of GBATemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Well... i guess THIS proves his innocence (i think)
since i don't use flash cards... this doesn't apply to me... but it seems like another great tool

-Bahamut Unsummoned-

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@kevo: It seems that the save state comment is coming from one of those "I would never cheat, blah blah" people. As in, aren't save states enough, why do you need codes too?

Obviously if you don't like to cheat you won't be interested in this tool, that's somewhat obvious!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: