G6Real + 3-in-1

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Tenement Funster, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Tenement Funster
    OP

Tenement Funster Member

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2007
    United States
    I realize this is probably a VERY common question, but bear with me please.

I own a G6Real slot-1 flashcard, and I'd like to run GBA games with it. When looking for info on the EZ-Flash slot 2 thing, I read that it can only hold 1 GBA ROM at a time on it's own. Would I be able to play more than 1 game if I were to store them on the G6's memory?

2. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    This is technically incorrect, and meaningless in any practical sense. Forget you heard it.

GBA games and their save file are stored on the slot 1 cart and tranferred to the 3-in-1 as needed. You can have as many GBA games as you have room for on the G6 Real.

3. saulin

saulin GBAtemp Regular

May 20, 2003
    True I have 2 DS Lite's and one of them has a G6 Real + EZ-Flash V 3 in 1 Expansion Pack. You put the roms in the /GBA folder in the G6 Real and load them through GBA ExpLoader. When loading the game it can only hold 1 game in memory but you can have many games in the G6 Real. When done with one game you just quit and pick another one.

So far the EZ-Flash V 3 in 1 Expansion Pack has worked perfect. But you can't use cheats unless you have a EZ-Flash V to go with it. So in order to cheat you need to to use .sav files from the GBA emulator with cheats applied or apply AR/CB cheats to the rom directly with GABSharky. For the price though and since you already have a Slot 1 Flash cart, the 3 in 1 is a great and cheap solution for GBA games.

4. gangsterboi

gangsterboi GBAtemp Regular

Feb 27, 2008
    At my girlfriends house
    bump,

didn;t want to start a new topic but can the ez flash run rom hacks like shinygold?
    And can you get pokemon from shinygold to diamond/pearl through palpark?

5. TheWingless

TheWingless Wafuu~

Jan 29, 2008
    United States