G6Real + 3-in-1

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Tenement Funster, Mar 2, 2008.

Mar 2, 2008

G6Real + 3-in-1 by Tenement Funster at 12:17 AM (765 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Tenement Funster
    OP

Newcomer Tenement Funster Member

United States
    I realize this is probably a VERY common question, but bear with me please.

I own a G6Real slot-1 flashcard, and I'd like to run GBA games with it. When looking for info on the EZ-Flash slot 2 thing, I read that it can only hold 1 GBA ROM at a time on it's own. Would I be able to play more than 1 game if I were to store them on the G6's memory?

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    This is technically incorrect, and meaningless in any practical sense. Forget you heard it.

GBA games and their save file are stored on the slot 1 cart and tranferred to the 3-in-1 as needed. You can have as many GBA games as you have room for on the G6 Real.

3. saulin

Member saulin GBAtemp Regular

True I have 2 DS Lite's and one of them has a G6 Real + EZ-Flash V 3 in 1 Expansion Pack. You put the roms in the /GBA folder in the G6 Real and load them through GBA ExpLoader. When loading the game it can only hold 1 game in memory but you can have many games in the G6 Real. When done with one game you just quit and pick another one.

So far the EZ-Flash V 3 in 1 Expansion Pack has worked perfect. But you can't use cheats unless you have a EZ-Flash V to go with it. So in order to cheat you need to to use .sav files from the GBA emulator with cheats applied or apply AR/CB cheats to the rom directly with GABSharky. For the price though and since you already have a Slot 1 Flash cart, the 3 in 1 is a great and cheap solution for GBA games.

4. gangsterboi

Member gangsterboi GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    bump,

didn;t want to start a new topic but can the ez flash run rom hacks like shinygold?
    And can you get pokemon from shinygold to diamond/pearl through palpark?

5. TheWingless

Member TheWingless Wafuu~

United States