G6R and Phoenix Wright saving troubles

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Fang, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Fang
    OP

Fang Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2002
    France
    Hey everyone,

I'm using a G6R since about a week and everything has been going smoothly so far, except for a little issue with Phoenix Wright (US version) : the G6R saves the game correctly (i.e. there's a .0 file on the cart), but if I hard-reset my DS and reload the game, it doesn't see the save file anymore and I can only start a new game. Which is frustrating.

I have 9 ROMs on the cart right now, Phoenix Wright is the only one doing this. I've searched the forums a bit, and I don't think it has something to do with a corrupted file as my G6R hasn't said anything about it. Is there a way I can test the saved file format ?

If anyone has some directions to provide, it will be appreciated. Thanks. [​IMG]

Edit: I'm using the latest system files.

2. Fang
    OP

Fang Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2002
    France
    OK, quickly updating this as the problem seems to have disappeared. However, it may still be lurking. All the save files I lost were done between chapters, i.e. when the game automatically asks you if you want to save or not. Now I'm always saving during a chapter (any time will do) and haven't gotten any problem so far.

Marking this as [SOLVED?] as it may require more testing, but it'll have to wait until I'm done with the game. [​IMG]

Edit: hmm, can't edit the post title apparently... so, just a bump.

3. h8uthemost

h8uthemost GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 7, 2006
    United States
    I don't know, all I can recommend is backing up all your files, then formatting the cart.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice