kohkindachi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hmm..ok i think i'm able save my ds games ONLY by restting G6 to its menu. Shutting down the ds and on again will not save anything.

So is resetting to the menu the only way(By pressing a combination of buttons)? Is there a way for us just to off the ds and on again next time?

bow.gif

kohkindachi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
According to TheSpade:

"Q: When and how does the G6 Lite need to be recharged?
A: If you notice that your G6 is not keeping the saves stored while your DS is powered off, then it's time to charge. Simply place your G6 Lite onto the UBurner and then into an available USB port. Charging time is not fully known at this time, but several claims put it at under two hours for a full charge."

Does that mean that the battery is rechargeable?
Can the batt be purchase in any of our local stores?
Can it be charged when we chrage our ds with the card in the slot?
Once charge, how long will they last

biggrin.gif
Sorry for those question. Just feeling frustrated for not saving for a NEW G6
frown.gif

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
unless you actually leave your ds off for hours afterwards and restarting to test this, then yes I'd say give this a go....but from the sound of your post that's not the case.

TheSpade

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The battery can be replaced, though unless you or someone you know can solder (some computer repair shops can do this for a fee), I wouldn't recommend trying it yourself. I do not know the model of the battery myself, but it should be possible to order it. You must ask yourself: Is it worth the headache of hunting down and ordering the battery and possibly paying to have the battery swapped or is replacing the simplest route?

kohkindachi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Contacted G6 and they're kind enough to say that they will send me a replacement batt by next week.

However i kept asking them how can i safelly remove the old batt but they refuse to say LOL. BTW ppl, is the batt the one with yellow border?
I think it is glued so wonder how can i remove it. Abyone tried that yourself? Guess i'm the first
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1