G6DS Real

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by 4saken, Mar 21, 2007.

1. 4saken
    OP

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    Question: Is the M3Real or the G6DS Real to include GBA Support using the slot 2?

Danny's answer: yes , but we will release it later

So yes, G6DS and M3Real will use the slot 2 for GBA games

2. 754boy

754boy :D

Banned
    Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    Mississippi
    Released later? I thought that was the whole ide behind the Real series [​IMG]

3. 4saken
    OP

Nov 28, 2006
    Yes me too. I guess i'll just wait for some third party RAM+Rumble in One cart. I'm not too interested in GBA games at the moment (until some major games require GBA linkage)

4. Inbtw33n

Inbtw33n Member

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2007
    United States
    isn't the whole idea behind Real to duplicate a game exactly which includes download play? + a whole lot of other features of course

5. 4saken
    OP

Nov 28, 2006
    That's unofficial - but hopefully that will be the case. If download play is fixed in the Real series it would definitely be on top.
    However I believe the Real series was made for the new media service which GBalpha is starting. This would make the G6Ds and M3Real the only slot 1 cards supporting their service (this is logical since the Simply does not support this service)

6. 754boy

754boy :D

Banned
    Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    Mississippi
    Could you tell us more about this new "media service"? [​IMG]

7. 4saken
    OP

Nov 28, 2006
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice