G6DS Real Problem

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by LunarGear, Oct 2, 2007.

Oct 2, 2007

G6DS Real Problem by LunarGear at 10:09 PM (738 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. LunarGear
    OP

Newcomer LunarGear Newbie

United States
    Recently, my G6DS Real started not functioning correctly. You see, whenever I turn on my DS, and the G6DS Real loads up, it never shows the main screen! It just shows a blank screen that it never comes off of. I just wanted to know if there was a way to fix this and whether I would need to return it or not. Thanks

2. hanman

Member hanman I'm a pretty lucky guy

United States
    can you still read the card in your PC? if so, i'd backup your games and reformat it. some G6DS Reals seem to have a corruption problem from time to time.

3. ejamer

Newcomer ejamer Member

Canada
    I agree -- try holding the START button while the G6 Real loads, and then use the option to format your card. You will lose the data on the card right now, so try to backup and important files before doing that.

Let us know if it works!

4. Eclipse0219

Newcomer Eclipse0219 Member

United States
    Seems to be a pretty common problem it keeps happening to me and now I can't even read the files on my computer so I have to delete EVERYTHING and I can't back anything up. This is like the third time its happened to me but the first time I haven't been able to back my files up...