G6DS Real/M3DS Real/M3i Zero 4.7d released

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by dsrules, Jan 15, 2010.

Jan 15, 2010
  1. dsrules
    OP

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

since http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html is down

goto

http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_downlo...asp?SoftID=2970
    and click on ? ???? ? under the Red Words

1. Improvement Project: (relative to the previous version of the System v4.7c X)
    1. The amendment, "4527 - The Legend of Zelda soul tracks (U.S.)" can not load the use of finger problems, I now can use the finger to the game;
    2. Amendment, "4544 - The Legend of Zelda soul tracks (EU)" can not load the use of finger problems, I now can use the finger to the game;
    3. To amend, "4594 - The Legend of Zelda earth's whistle (Japan)" can not load the use of finger problems, I now can use the finger to the game;
    4. Solve the "4611 - Dear girls, big battle story ring ring Tactical Training (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
    5. Solve the "4614 - Car Story: Ao Lama Grand Prix (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
    6. Solve the "4616 - Super Lightning the dog (Japan)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    7. Solve the "4617 - Ten Dance DS (Japan)" to avoid problems and can not be a normal response code to use instant archived issues, can now normal game;
    8. Solve the "4622 - pony Life Adventures (U.S.)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    9. Solve the "4624 - Lightning the dog (EU)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    10. Solve the "4625 - Ultra Ke Luoluo Gunso Movie: Dragon fighters attacking army is also (Korean)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly the problems and can not be properly archived using the immediate problem;
    11. Address "4626-FIFA World Player of 2010 (South Korea)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
    12. Solve the "4630 - Crayon Shinchan, clay modeling Makeovers! (West)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
    13. Solve the "4637 - burst into singing (EU)" can not start to run the problem, can now normal game;
    14. Solve the "4638 - Heroes of Might and Magic clash (Europe)" to avoid code games problem, can now normal game;
    15. Solve the "4639 - Doraemon Baseball 2: Heat Doo MX stadium (day)" In the case of adding the soft reset, the game is not running properly issues;
    16. Solve the "4650 - Small bookworm (U.S.)" can not start to run the problem, can now normal game;
    17. Solve the "4651 - Improvisation Performance 2 (America)" NDS / DSi games can not use the soft reset common problems;
    18. Solve the "4654 - the last of the window: True Night in the constraint (Japan)" measures to avoid code issues, can now normal game;

2. Densetsu

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    The Sakura/TouchPod dual-boot has been updated with the new TouchPod version as well. The download includes a cheat.db updated as of 04 Jan 2010.

*EDIT*
    dsrules, does RTS work in Spirit Tracks now? At the moment I'm too lazy to update and test it for myself [​IMG]

3. dsrules
    OP

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

I have no idea about RTS as I don't plan to update until Sakura comes out [​IMG] But, if it were fixed, I think it would say "can not properly use the real-time archiving issues".

4. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    You know I should start posting the updates here again

5. powered_by_tux

Member powered_by_tux GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Whoa? I could use my finger before to this game although I find the stylus much more precise. [​IMG]

Was just kidding, online translation services rule! [​IMG]

6. DCG

Member DCG GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    [​IMG] seems the site is down from handheldsources.com XD

Edit. @Densetsu3000. I think you can un-sticky/close the legend of zelda: spirit tracks topic. (if this update realy works)

7. Densetsu

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    You're absolutely right. But I have no moderating powers, so I can't sticky/unsticky anything. When these changes are integrated into the next Sakura update, I will write a message in bold at the top of the Spirit Tracks Fix thread asking a mod to un-sticky the topic.

8. nakata6790

Member nakata6790 True Player

Greece
  9. CannonFoddr

Member CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

United Kingdom
    Just in case that link ever goes down - I believe you can also get it linfox Domain (along with virtually all firmware for other cards)