g6ds real and 3-in1 help

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by 123ericn, Mar 13, 2008.

Mar 13, 2008

g6ds real and 3-in1 help by 123ericn at 1:50 AM (1,267 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. 123ericn
    OP

Newcomer 123ericn Member

United States
    can someone help I got my 3-in-1 yesterday and I keep getting this "slot 2 device not found" I read that this version is supost to support the new 3-in-1 but I cant get it to work so ill give you my situation. I have a G6ds Real and the new 3-in-1 I downloaded the GBA ExpLoader 0.5B and I ripped the zip file I got three filles and put the .ini file in the root and the .nds file in my NDS folder .Then I put them in my Ds and run the .nds file but it says "slot 2 device not found" please tell me if im doing something wrong or if theres some other file I need or any extra step I need to do to get my 3-in-1 working thanks

:hateit:hate2.gif

2. saulin

Member saulin GBAtemp Regular

I have this combo for one of my DS Lite and it works fine. You put the nds file in the root as well not in the NDS folder.

3. 123ericn
    OP

Newcomer 123ericn Member

United States
    wele yesterday i got it to work after a week of trying thanks though

4. gangsterboi

Member gangsterboi GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    didn't want to start a new topic but can the ez-3in1 run shinygold firered patch and save it if its located in my gba folder (on g6ds real).

And where is the best place 2 buy an ez-3in1?
    And is the ez-3in1 lite (the one that fits snuggley into the gba slot on ds lite compatible with g6real and if so is it better than the other size one?

5. TheWingless

Member TheWingless Wafuu~

United States
    A great place to buy them in the US is at Realhotstuff.
    The phat and the lite versions of the EZ3in1 should both work the same.