G6DS Real + 3 in 1 Expansion pack

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by trev1976, Oct 7, 2007.

Oct 7, 2007
  1. trev1976
    OP

Newcomer trev1976 Member

United Kingdom
    Hi

Im new to this , ive just bought a DS Lite , G6DS Real 1GB and a 3 in 1 Expansion pack (EZ Flash V) , ive managed to work out how to put NDS games on and music + video all seem ok but im looking to play some Gameboy games and im really struggling to get this to work [​IMG]

if anyone can explain what i need and how to get it to work that would be great

Ive download rodolph file 1.9 and NDS 1.2 ive got all my GBA roms i need too just cant work out to get it all working

Thanks

2. trev1976
    OP

Newcomer trev1976 Member

United Kingdom
    ive tried using the NDStation to convert the GBA file to a NDS file and add it to my NDS Folder on my G6 Real but when i try to load it i get a black screen saying loading and it just freezes [​IMG]

3. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    You need to put the homebrew file in the root directory, and from there the screen should display "DLDI COMPATIBLE". Then it should resume loading.

Same thing with Rudolph's Tool

4. trev1976
    OP

Newcomer trev1976 Member

United Kingdom
    hi , thanks .. i must be stupid , im sure im doing what you tell me and i just cant get it to work [​IMG]

The root directory is the system file right [​IMG]

5. hollabackitsobi

Member hollabackitsobi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    The root directory is the lowest level, pretty much where you can't "back" from.

6. trev1976
    OP

Newcomer trev1976 Member

United Kingdom
    [​IMG] yea , i was doin it wrong [​IMG] its now working , thanks very much [​IMG]

7. trev1976
    OP

Newcomer trev1976 Member

United Kingdom
    ok been playing some GBA roms on PSRAM mode and seems to be working ok but is it pos to get rid of the annoying flashing border ? also ive downloaded opera browser which seems to work fine but when i try to connect my DS to my wireless router it says "the access points security settings are not supported by the nintendo DS ? is it poss to sort this ? im using WPA-PSK security at the moment

sorry for all the questions [​IMG]

8. trev1976
    OP

Newcomer trev1976 Member

United Kingdom
    ok ive sorted the wifi , need a WEP key only and not a phrase word just the key 1 on WEP 64k [​IMG]

9. trev1976
    OP

Newcomer trev1976 Member

United Kingdom
    [​IMG]