chaos personified
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I shot off an email the other night trying to get an idea on when we might see a maintenance update for the G6 to fix the known problem with lego star wars ll.

here's danny's response:
QUOTE said:
We have already fixed the problem .
We will release the new firmware soon .

now the question is "when is soon"?

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right and I wonder if the new update will hit http://www.handheldsources.com/index.html or not. The last update, 4.3b, is not there yet.
unsure.gif

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know I am no programmer but I can understand the delay or the wait to release updates. With as fast as all the games are coming out they probally want to fix a few games at a time. They probally fixed Star Wars and was like Oh Shit Megaman & Mario Hoops just came out and don't work! Let's fix that while were at it. Otherwise we'd be up to software version 9.9z in no time. I know some of you kids can be rather impatients at playing games within seconds of them hitting IRC but since I have 40 games to still play I can be pretty patient with the G6 team. I do wish they would update handheldsources though...... Well thanks for the update.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As long as we know that they are actually on it feels alot better.
Since you are normally used to like 1-2 days update fixes with the M3/G6 team so whenever it takes longer, it makes you wonder if they are on vacation or something
smile.gif

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Very true, it normally is like 2-3 days so I am suprised at the delay. But with the new very wanted games that got released not to mention we have how many more games that need to be dumped today? Cooking Mamma, That Mech game...and Harvest Moon, I have a feeling they will try and make sure those work as well before they release the latest update. Probally something we will see a lot of now that the DS is picking up steam with quality releases.

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very true, it normally is like 2-3 days so I am suprised at the delay. But with the new very wanted games that got released not to mention we have how many more games that need to be dumped today? Cooking Mamma, That Mech game...and Harvest Moon, I have a feeling they will try and make sure those work as well before they release the latest update. Probally something we will see a lot of now that the DS is picking up steam with quality releases.
You make a great point. I knew there was a reason I liked huge cock.........................um...so, yeah, there are a ton coming soon and next week (pokemon?) so they are probably doing just what HC said.
yaynds.gif

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man I would hope not because 4.3b was released on 9/6 and does not support Star Wars. They seemed to indicate that they had the Star Wars problem figured out so maybe it will be 4.3c

Fatbot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Where exactly is 4.3b? I use the link on g6flash site but all i see there is something called 4.3a. If c is coming where is b?

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, it's confirmed that megaman zx, mario 3 on 3, and harvest moon all don't work "normally."
frown.gif

i suppose cooking mama is a good consolation until they roll out the next update.
tongue.gif

zoharmodifier

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, it's confirmed that megaman zx, mario 3 on 3, and harvest moon all don't work "normally."Â
frown.gif

i suppose cooking mama is a good consolation until they roll out the next update.Â
tongue.gif

3 on 3 and zx run in "safe mode"

QUOTE(Fatbot @ Sep 13 2006, 07:48 PM)How does Mario 3 on 3 not work "properly"?

yes i know, that's why i had "normally" in quotes. i never said "properly" or "safe mode."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1