Hacking G6 U-Disk Manager 4.6B released!

emirof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just tried Tony Hawk. It loads fine and "saving..." comes up first time then after the press start screen it goes black
frown.gif
. I'll try some more settings.

...and btw they put a new icon for the U-Disk Manager
wink.gif

Lacrimosa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Don't know if this is good or bad, but the "force R/W" function is not there...

QUOTE said:
1. Solve the "classic card games and different forms of chess table games 0580-42 (Japan)," the problem can only be fully included in the model runs.now using the rapid included;
2. solve the "classic card games and different forms of chess table games 0595-42 (United States)" mode of operation can only be fully included,now using the rapid included;
3. resolve "0604- spiro legend at the beginning of the new (U.S.)," Lack of screen background.now normal game;
4. resolve "0621- fence wall crazy Khami (EU)," Lack of screen background.now normal game;
5. resolved "at the beginning of the new Legend 0635- spiro (EU)," Lack of screen background.now normal game;
6. resolve "0639- fence wall crazy Khami (U.S.)," Lack of screen background.now normal game;
7. resolve "0649- standing Nye ensure the well-being of the United States and the kitchen (Japan)" can not operate.now included in the normal use of rapid game;
8. resolve "0650- love hamsters (Japan)" can not operate.now included in the normal use of rapid game;
9. resolve "0659- crazy priest (USA)" can not operate.now included in the normal use of rapid game;
10. update "refers to links" set up the game change,Before the 3655 games automatically identify whether NDS need to use compulsory reading choice;
11. Chinese title game automatically updated bankAll games translation standards based authoritative magazine "games skill" translation standards.

No THDJ support
tongue.gif

The only game I wish them to solve is Star Trek
bow.gif
grog.gif

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
force r/w will only come up on new games that came out AFTER the version of the game manager you're using...basically it's a rom that's not in the database each manager carries. The manager knows automatically how to patch the games in its database and just lets you choose the options of dofat, normal etc. Force r/w is for new games released after the game manager to force read and write from slot 2 instead of 1.

Lacrimosa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
force r/w will only come up on new games that came out AFTER the version of the game manager you're using...basically it's a rom that's not in the database each manager carries. The manager knows automatically how to patch the games in its database and just lets you choose the options of dofat, normal etc. Force r/w is for new games released after the game manager to force read and write from slot 2 instead of 1.

Let me give you an example... In Star Trek, the "force R/W" function was there. Now it's not. The game was running (w/ version 4.6A, even if you could not save) and now it freezes. If the function was automatic or something, it would at least start, right?

I hope they'll come quick with 4.7 or something like that.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
force r/w will only come up on new games that came out AFTER the version of the game manager you're using...basically it's a rom that's not in the database each manager carries. The manager knows automatically how to patch the games in its database and just lets you choose the options of dofat, normal etc. Force r/w is for new games released after the game manager to force read and write from slot 2 instead of 1.

Let me give you an example... In Star Trek, the "force R/W" function was there. Now it's not. The game was running (w/ version 4.6A, even if you could not save) and now it freezes. If the function was automatic or something, it would at least start, right?

I hope they'll come quick with 4.7 or something like that.

Thanks for the example....read my post again, yes force r/w was there for star trek because that came out after the last version of the manager, it's not there anymore because now supposedly it's patched "correctly" now in the new software so it'll read out of slot 2 properly.

P.S. I never claimed the software fixes everything, in fact, it's not a suprise to me something's broken.

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope they get rid of that god awful skin and use a normal, non-skinned window like every other program out there, or at least have an option to disable it.
As for upgrading, I got it, but I might wait for 4.7 before updating my writer, I don't even have the 4.6A Firmware yet, using 4.5 and everything seems to work on that, except for that blasted DarkStar
smile.gif

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Using 4.6b, got 2 Black Screens on Child of Mana (U) after it's dipped ...does it work normally?

btw, it worked with 4.6a after it's dipped

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay