G6 transfer

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by GAThrawn, Nov 18, 2007.

1. GAThrawn
    OP

GAThrawn Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2007
    United States
    I was wondering if there is a way to transfer an NDS from g6 real in slot 1 to ezflash in slot 2

2. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    What is it you want to do? Transfer files from one flashcart to the other? Use a save from the Real on the EZ-Flash? Something else?

Also, which specific EZ-Flash cart are you using? There are a lot of them.

3. GAThrawn
    OP

GAThrawn Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2007
    United States
    It's an ezflash V. Yeah, something like that - transfer a file from the real to the ezflash the 3 in 1 expansion pack.

4. Destructobot

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    What file? For what purpose?

If you're just trying to run GBA games, you'll need a program to SRAM patch the GBA roms, and a program to transfer the games to the 3-in-1 and manage the saves. I use GBATA to patch the roms and Rudolph's 3in1 Expansion Pack Tool to transfer the games & manage the saves.

5. GAThrawn
    OP

GAThrawn Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2007
    United States
    Well, to be frank, I just got these. I actually want to use the ds browser. But am having no luck. The G6 real won't recognize the 3 in 1. I've tried using the G6 patcher. No luck. I've run out of ideas.

6. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    You need to patch the NDS rom with a specific browser IPS patch found on the Sosuke EZ Flash III forums (might even be found here)

7. Destructobot

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    You can get the patch here: http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewtopic.php?t=4262 (direct download link: CZ-O31P.zip)

Apply the patch to a clean (unpatched), untrimmed copy of the European version of the browser. Once patched, the browser should automatically use the 3-in-1 as the RAM expansion.

p.s. You mentioned the "G6 patcher". If you mean the U-Disk Manager, don't use that. It's only for the slot 2 G6 carts, not the G6 Real.

8. GAThrawn
    OP

GAThrawn Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 18, 2007
    United States
    Thanks. I found it also on ezflash.sosuke.com. It works fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice