g6 to AUSTRALIA

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by jono_, Aug 3, 2006.

1. jono_
    OP

jono_ GBAtemp Fan

Jul 11, 2006
    where the best site to buy le G6 LITE + PC3, and ship her out to AUS?

anyone else in Australia got the homebrew bug?

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE....

2. squall3031

squall3031 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 17, 2006
    www.bamboogaming.com

I've bought stuffs from there 3 times and the goods arrived safely. though shipping is a little bit of rip-off...

3. Dancube

Dancube Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 16, 2006
    I bought from hopebuy.com, goods arrived within 4 days.
    I selected ADS for the shipping but you might want to go DHL, somewhere along the line my goods were inspected and I received my bag with an empty box and the contents of which were throughout the bag.

4. Lukeage

Lukeage GBAtemp Regular

Feb 24, 2004
    I bought a g6 lite english (well 3 and a passkey) from divineo.cn last thursday just before they were released on the friday. US$5 postage and US$88 per unit I couldn't go wrong. Arrived on tuesday, definitely recommended.

5. lusdekkar

lusdekkar Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2006
    I ordered a G6L+passcard3 from hopebuy monday night\tuesday morning for $150AUD, including DHL shipping. Currently it's in hong kong somewhere "Current Status Temporary delay in transit " [​IMG] hurry up van\truck\plane!!!

6. dirtycarrot

dirtycarrot Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2006
    I bought a Passcard3 from Divineo about a month ago - $5US Shipping.
    I ordered it on a Thursday, it was here on the Monday.
    I preordered the G6 Lite along with a leather pouch, usb charger and screen protectors, still only $5US shipping, it left HK on Friday 28th, was here on Monday again.
    These guys don't muck around, I highly reccomend them. Oh and I got the G6L for $79.95 USD too (special preorder price)

7. Shagsta

Shagsta Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2006
    I ordered a G6 Lite and SuperKey from HopeBuy and had it shipped by DHL (equal cheapest option for Australia, I think). Shipping took 26 hours (!!!) to Sydney metropolitan area.

8. nerd1

nerd1 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2006
    I did well with winsunx, ordered it on a thursday evening and received it monday

9. jono_
    OP

jono_ GBAtemp Fan

Jul 11, 2006
    wow thanks, aussie pride [​IMG]

so in summary whats the best price? and whats the most reliable source?

cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice