G6 Slot 1 Final Fantasy 3 save problem

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by actarus2878, Oct 8, 2007.

Oct 8, 2007
  1. actarus2878
    OP

Newcomer actarus2878 Newbie

Luxembourg
    hello everyone,
    i have a weird problem with my G6 card, yesterday after playing about 2 hours on final fantasy 3, i saved the game as usual, as i tried to play later that day, the game starts but i can't chose a saved game anymore, the 3 game slots are blank as i had never played the game before. However if i connect the G6 card to my PC, there a 2 Final Fantasy files on the card, a .nds file which represents the game itself and a .0 file for the saved game. Does anyone have a clue why my save file isn' t recognized anymore?
    thanks a lot for your help....

2. scandal_uk

Member scandal_uk GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Well obviously the .0 file is your save... but why it's been blanked, who knows.

If it doesn't exist when the game is started, one is created by the card - so it looks like the original was somehow lost..?

3. actarus2878
    OP

Newcomer actarus2878 Newbie

Luxembourg
    i thought that too but the one on the card is the one i was playing with, i removed the save game from the card and began a new game without saving anything, i then controlled my card and no .0 file was created so the game doesn't seem to create a file by default if i don't specificely save.