OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey,

I made a skin previewer for G6 DS Real skins, which may be useful for people who want to make skins for it already, but don't know how they would look and such.
It works pretty simple, just select the folder with the bmp files and press the Preview button.
The program doesn't edit anything, it's just a viewer.
Some things may show up a bit different in the real thing, as I've only used the screenshots to compare with.
It includes the VB6 source too, but it's quite a mess, so probably not too useful.
shy.gif

Anyways, download link:
g6skinpreviewer.zip - 0.39MB

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though I don't have a G6, it's great that there's people like you out there that make great programs like this. Extreme usefulness.

+500 points for Monkey01

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I love monkey

I was going to suggest someone make this yesterday since there are so many bits and pieces to a G6 skin it gets hard to figure out which goes where without a tutorial. Something like this was out for the Cyclo Evo too.

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Anyone know of a good website where I can download G6 Lite skins? Perferably for GBA mode but both will do.

Thanks in advance

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
bump! I've been looking for a program like this, and I find it not on the first page! bump bump bump it back up there!

btw, is there a place where I can find tons of skins in one place? or is it still scattered and rare?

HellShade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
G6 skins currently only include pootman's two skins, my firefox skin, that new super mario bros skin, the XP skin, the mario skin, and projectvirtue's skin.

Heatguyred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The skin preiwer opens up my skin, but when I put it in the cart and set it as the skin it only puts the top desktop image, and the rest leaves it as default. Can someone help me with this????

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this is WAYYYYY outdated.

A previewer for the new skin has not been made.

Many of the files used for the old skins (pre-2.2 I think) are no longer used, and new ones have been introduced, so the new skins will not show fully using this skin previewer.

So it is heavily outdated if you are using current firmware (though I know some people who use the older versions just for its ability to boot straight to the games menu)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte