Hacking G6 shipping with random color cases

outiv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just letting you know that I recieved the g6 lite english version today and it came with white, ice blue and BLACK lite cases, and 1 white GBA case. no Navy blue. I got a ds ice blue so it's ok.

But I definately have black. I think the colors are random or something! Report on colors you recieve and we'll see =)

jmos1277

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really like the idea of swapping ... too bad I only received the white DSL and white GBA cases.

However, if anyone out there gets a navy blue case that they don't want/need, I'd be willing to Paypal some $$$ for it!

Topsy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But I definately have black. I think the colors are random or something! Report on colors you recieve and we'll see =)

Not to doubt you, but are you positive it's black and not navy blue? I thought mine was black too (got my english G6 Lite today too) till you look at it in a BRIGHT light, then I realized it's just a very, very, dark navy blue.

Here's a pic of mine:

cartnl3.jpg

Cubewood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah Navy Blue is really dark, but when you put it in a Black DSL you will see that its not black at all.

Just look at it in clear light and you see its blue/purple.

outiv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've taken a look again, and I've read your other post Topsy, so made sure before I even wrote this post, and yep, it's black
wink.gif
I don't have a navy/black ds lite to compare with but I have looked at it closely under direct desk lamp light and it is still black black, no hint of blue/purple whatsoever. I'm sure someone will post to confirm a black case shipped with theirs.

testicule

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Just letting you know that I recieved the g6 lite english version today and it came with white, ice blue and BLACK lite cases, and 1 white GBA case. no Navy blue. I got a ds ice blue so it's ok.

Where have you bought your G6?

outiv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
testicule, I bought from divineo.cn.

and XxMxVxPxX, it is the arvo now in Japan, and here in kofu, the sun is as bright and the day is as hot as ever, and in direct sunlight it is still as black as it can be. If the nintendo are selling this color as "navy", then someone in their department must be color blind...

Picture of case next to black phone, black leather wallet and dark navy fabric. It doesn't look dark navy cause the sun is shining brightly on everything here, but the case is still black.
blackdsltd1.jpg

MunkeeMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just ordered mine today from Divineo.com. I expect to see it as soon as two weeks from now, maybe a little longer. I'll let you know what I get when it arrives.

XxMxVxPxX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the g6 company did NOT SHIP BLACK CASES. it is navy blue. i thought the same exact thing. think what you want its not black. put it in a black lite and youll see the diffrence

heres a pic of the two
g6lite2.JPG

outiv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dude, their are lots of people reporting black cases too. I've seen your pic, have you seen mine? How can you say that is not black.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the g6 company did NOT SHIP BLACK CASES. it is navy blue. i thought the same exact thing. think what you want its not black. put it in a black lite and youll see the diffrence

Maybe they didn't ship a black one TO YOU but mine is as black as the ace of spades. Msg me and you can have it for the cost of shipping. Besides, with your avatar/signature I figured you would buy a white one and give it pinstripes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/