G6 Real won't load & PC won't recognise it!

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Lolget, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Lolget
    OP

Lolget Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2007
    I just got a G6 Real a couple of days ago and now everytime I plug it in to the DS the screens go black, and when I plug it into the PC the light on the usb connector stays blue [​IMG]

I have no idea what is up with it, If anyone can give even a slight bit of help that'd be great, thx.

2. HellShade

HellShade GBAtemp Regular

Jul 13, 2007
    Canada
    format.

3. Lolget
    OP

Lolget Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2007
    This was the first thing I tried but the screen turned black then booted to an empty mini-loader, BUT..

I eventually managed to get it working [​IMG] I had to keep the DS cart plugged into the usb adapter for awhile (to charge maybe?) now it works perfectly, and I updated the firmware just incase.

Hope this info helps someone else with this problem.

4. HellShade

HellShade GBAtemp Regular

Jul 13, 2007
    Canada
    Yeah, because frankly, after formatting, only the mini-loader is left on your G6.

After formatting all you had to do was plug it in.

Probably the waiting for the blue light to go down was a PC-side detection issue.

5. Lolget
    OP

Lolget Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2007
    It's funny cause, when I booted the cart back up all my stuff was still there lol [​IMG] and when I plugged it into the Pc after the "format" it still would'nt recognise lol

oh well, it's workin nao anyway [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice