G6 Real Issues

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by BioHazardN00B, Apr 22, 2008.

1. BioHazardN00B
    OP

BioHazardN00B Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 10, 2007
    United States
    Somewhere
    Well my friend let me borrow he G6 Since hes not very tech smart and i updated it and added a few games and homebrew. Then i trimmed each of the ds games (which took forever thanks to a stupid beta trimmer that the g6 team has). Well i fired it up and everything worked just fine except for one thing (thats a lie there were 2 but i found out warcraft tower defense isnt compatible) When i loaded the NDS Folder and Scrolled down to the bottom...It froze. Now my friends mad and he wants me to figure it out. Can you guys help me out? I think it has something to do with the amount of games i have but idk.

Edit : Ive reformatted and put everything back. Same Problem This only happens when i scroll to the bottom of the NDS List.

Edit : Problem Solved Apparently I Double Trimmed Something (Once with R4 Trimmer and Once with G6 Trimmer) and i guess it got effed up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice