G6 Real and EZ Flash 3 in 1

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Shasha, Oct 19, 2007.

Oct 19, 2007

G6 Real and EZ Flash 3 in 1 by Shasha at 2:15 AM (638 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Shasha
    OP

Newcomer Shasha Newbie

United States
    Anyone have a G6 Real as your slot 1 and an EZ Flash 3 in 1 as your slot 2 card? I can't get expansion or rumble or soft reset to work on the slot 2 card with this combination.

2. xJonny

Member xJonny ...

You should check 3rd party loaders and rumble patchers etc. You might find some things of use at http://ezflash.sosuke.com/

Basically the card was only designed to be perfect with the EZ Flash V slot 1 - the rest relies on these such 3rd party applications

3. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    The 16Gb G6 works with it, but it is still a bit sketchy (only Rudolph's Tool 1.8 has no flashing borders, all homebrew is usually slower than on other cards, etc). The 8Gb card has few homebrew problems.

4. Shasha
    OP

Newcomer Shasha Newbie

United States
    I have the 8GB and have don't get any flashing or anything like that with Rudolph's tool. The problem is I can only scroll to PSRAM and NOR modes using that tool. I need to be able to scroll to the Rumble mode to use it for Rumble or Expansion pack, and the instructions for Rudolph's tool say that that mode will not show up if the slot 1 card is not compatible. So I was wondering if anyone knows of a patch or some other software I can use so that I can access the Rumble and Expansion with my G6 Real.

The other problem is if I were to get into the Rumble/Expansion mode, I would need to soft reset after setting whatever I want in that mode. The G6 does not bring up the config menu with the soft reset option when I boot Rudolph's tool. It only does that when I boot an NDS game.

So... when you say it works, what aspects of it do you know work?