Hacking G6 Real 16GB

therjw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
has anyone had any problems running homebrews since the new version? every time I try to load something it seems to freeze on the loading screen and the only one whiched worked was SNEmulDS but that froze after saying fat ok and the all my files in seperate folders apart from the System and NDS folder were deleated
hate2.gif

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
has anyone had any problems running homebrews since the new version? every time I try to load something it seems to freeze on the loading screen and the only one whiched worked was SNEmulDS but that froze after saying fat ok and the all my files in seperate folders apart from the System and NDS folder were deleatedÂ
hate2.gif

Try to put the homebrew you want to run on the root of G6DS Real.

therjw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yep done that but it still does the same. I am also using system 2.2. It worked once on me then decided to delete everything in the subfolders and refuses to run any homebrews just staying on the loading screen... I allready tried reformating it as well

therjw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got it partly working using the system files from GBAtemp download rather than G6 Site and then it will play tower defence but it wont doesnt seem to be able to find the maps and lemmings DS just stays on a black screen

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Banzai!!! They also released a working version of moonshell 1.71!

Thanks G6 Team!
grog.gif

Edit- They seem to changed some things in the loader, for example i can see a new file called "dldi_ds.m3" whatever that is and also the mediaplay extend now it's incuded inside the loader and not seperately.

Can't wait to test all that!

Edit2- Still even the moonshell 1.71 for G6DS doesn't work 100% correctly. First the language is Japanese and secondly the touch screen controls are all messed up. However everything else seem to work correctly so far. Anyone found a solution to these 2 issues?

Bergunzo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Edit2- Still even the moonshell 1.71 for G6DS doesn't work 100% correctly. First the language is Japanese and secondly the touch screen controls are all messed up. However everything else seem to work correctly so far. Anyone found a solution to these 2 issues?

i have the same problems with moonshell , let's wait a fix

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Does it soft reset now?
smile.gif

I don't know about that. However other than the touch screen controls and the Japanese language everything else seems to work perfect. I watched more than five anime last night and i didn't have any problems.

Edit- I confirmed that soft reset doesn't work.

therjw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I got a rearly falty g6 it got jamed worser than normal in my DS slot and I had to take it out with a screwdriver. Damaging the G6 in the process
wtf.gif
Guess the warrenty wont cover that as it may be my fault for opening it up to see if there was any problems with the soldering as it refused to play any homebrews and saw some of the games as homebrews. Anybody else had any problems with their G6?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
May want to be careful though. I've heard lots of bad feedback about divineo. Most cases should be fine I guess- why else are they still in business
smile.gif

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, the last couple people that ordered Evo's from there, they arrived bare, not in the tin. I know bamboogaming does this with all their carts(only ships the flash cart itself, not its box), so I wonder if this is what Divineo has started.

linus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered from divineo last night, and I got a mail with a tracking number this morning. When I look up the tracking number on the site they gave me though, it says "Destination - Switzerland" (>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30