Hacking G6 Megaman Star Force

dbritos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 problems one led to the other

1) I save my game in game then turned off then on again 1 quickly saved into slot 1 just in case, i come back and it did not save the current game on the back up infact the .0 had the save before the one i did( 4 hours ago).

2) then i said well.... ill just use AR codes... well for some reason they dont seem to work.. if used AR codes on other games so i know how to do them =P

So my question is, is anyone having this problems? also just incase im stupid, what is the exact method of saving a game.. it seems sometimes my games are saved without a problem and others well not...

Thank you in advanced

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
And this is only happening to this game? Since you said it happens time to time try recharging it. Leave your G6 Real in the nds then recharge it with the nds On.

dbritos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well all my other saves are kept, i only loose the ones of the game im playing at the moment, also im guessing not many games accept the slow motion feature (or atleast of the games if tried non work) or is there something i need to do apart of just enabling it (btw many games just dont start if i have the slow motion on).

I figured out my AR problem.... i got the european version by mistake

EDIT: forget about this, i made a mistake somewhere and my card got corrupted, i said remove savely and did so but it gave an error, guess ill have to format

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i have that stupid connector on my gpu luckily it's only a 300w gpu so i should(?) be fine since...