Hacking G6 Lite Write Protected

hortondummy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone. I'm just lost right now. I -just- bought my G6 Lite, tried to format it, and now it's saying it's write protected and can't be formated. It's stuck in a RAW format and I can't do anything with it. I used the mputility and I get this error: "Error: Lock Disk Access is denied." Any help with this would be -greatly- appreciated. Thanks!

horton

(ps. I posted this in the GBA forums but then my blind eyes saw this forum. I asked for the other post to be deleted if anyone wonders about the double-post).

tanooki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There shouldn't be anything wrong with the "raw format" and you shouldn't be experiencing that write protect problem. Try putting it on the usb burner again.

hortondummy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I get these errors when connected to the usb burner from xp and mputility. In the gba slot on the ds, I get the green writing and then it goes to a black screen and does nothing. I've tried reseting it and formatting it (won't format at all to anything with anything because it says it's write protected) but it just won't work. Let me note this though, windows recognizes the drive, in it's full capacity, but asks for it to be formatted which like I said, doesn't work. Windows views the file system format as RAW. I hate weekends...

[edit]Ok, I have no idea what happened, but I got it formatted through disk management out of pure luck I guess. Anyway.[/edit]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."