G6 lite write and load problem??

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by hansu, Jul 21, 2006.

1. hansu
    OP

hansu Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2006
    Canada
    I just purchase G6 lite, and this is my first flash cart so i don't know if this is normal

to test it out I put one rom inside the cart with the use of software and everything and it worked fine

I can play it and save with no problem, but when i tried to put the second and third rom in, I used the same method

but somehow I couldnot write the rom anymore and it just drectly jump to write ok popup,

i put it in the ndsl to see if there is any thing, I tried to play the first rom I put in before(worked fine before) again and this time it stuck at the loading

I tried unzip the rom, but still doesnot work
    so anyone encouter the same problem as me?, please help??

2. MaDDaWg836

MaDDaWg836 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 21, 2006
    United States
    I generally do not like using zips, its best to just use a .nds whenever possible. Which firmware do you have? Try the latest one.

3. hansu
    OP

hansu Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2006
    Canada
    I didnot update my firmware, well I couldn't. The only option I left is to format, right now it is working fine.
    I wonder what causes it?? anyway thanks for the advice!!

4. evilreddot

evilreddot GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2006
    Canada
    Canadia
    It's because there are other files besides .nds files in the zipped folder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice