G6 Lite with M3 Simply?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by disco you, Jul 15, 2007.

Jul 15, 2007

G6 Lite with M3 Simply? by disco you at 4:46 PM (647 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. disco you
    OP

Newcomer disco you Member

United Kingdom
    I'm getting on well with my M3 Simply for ds games, but I was wondering if a G6 Lite would be a good choice to use just for gba games? I know it can play ds games but I have to M3 Simply for that. So is it a good choice to work alongside the m3 simply? Remember I would only be using the g6 for gba games. Thanks for any help [​IMG]

2. xcalibur

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
    G6 is a good choice but really expensive.
    If youre gonna get one, get a chinese one on dealextreme for $45 (out of stock now)

If i was gonna reccomend anything it would be either the EZ4 Deluxe(which is damn near perfect, just no RTC and that only affect pokemon)
    Or the EZ 3in1, which is better than actually advertised since there is a homebrew program available that allows you to play gba games from the PSram rather than the tedious burning to NOR as they would have you believe.

G6 also has a few glitches/slowdowns apparently with some games(it says so in the review on dealextreme) and EZ4 is perfect for GBA. As for pokemon, you can patch it so the time goes forward while youre playing. It will only affect collecting berries since they take a day to grow.

3. disco you
    OP

Newcomer disco you Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks a lot, I will look into that then [​IMG] I won't even be playing pokemon on it, so maybe that will be good for me [​IMG] Any other opinions?

However, as far as I can see if I buy the G6 Lite then that would be all I need to use it, however if I got a EZ4 Deluxe, wouldn't I need to buy a micro sd card as well?

4. xcalibur

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
    Yeah, but it would still out to be cheaper than a english G6 lite ;D