1. ap0x

OP ap0x Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hi everyone. Got my G6/L working and it's awesome. However, I have a couple of question just regarding its normal usage which I couldn't find any documentation for.

1. Soft Reset... if I don't burn the rom w/ that option enabled, there is no way to exit back to the NDS menu from w/in the game? THus I must physically turn off the DSL and turn back on to reload a different DS rom? (Same question applies to GBA side of things as well)

2. In there any way to swtich between the GBA mode and DS mode w/out turning the console on and off?

3. NES roms use the pocketNES emulator. How do i exit out of this emulator into the GBA menu? I tried Exit/Restart options and emulator just restarts the loaded rom???

I appologize if this has ben asked before.. i went through all the threads and coudlnt' find what I was looking for.

THanks [​IMG]

2. Deaddy

Deaddy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada

3. outphase

outphase Custom title

United States
    1. Soft Reset... if I don't burn the rom w/ that option enabled, there is no way to exit back to the NDS menu from w/in the game? THus I must physically turn off the DSL and turn back on to reload a different DS rom? (Same question applies to GBA side of things as well)

True

2. In there any way to swtich between the GBA mode and DS mode w/out turning the console on and off?

Press Y in the DS menu

3. NES roms use the pocketNES emulator. How do i exit out of this emulator into the GBA menu? I tried Exit/Restart options and emulator just restarts the loaded rom???

You can't

4. ap0x

OP ap0x Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    ahhh ok, those options would be sweet to have [​IMG]

for question 2, i meant how to swtich from GBA back to NDS mode. I know you press Y to go into GBA, but how do you get out of it? Manual shut-off is the only method I have [​IMG]

5. outphase

outphase Custom title

United States
    nope, no way.

it's a hardware limitation, not a g6 (or any card) limitation.

6. TheSpade

TheSpade GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    You must turn off your DS and on again. I'm personally unaware of any homebrew program capable of soft reset itself.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Usage,