g6 lite touchscreen menu

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by g.crow, Aug 4, 2006.

1. g.crow
    OP

g.crow beide mittelfinger hoch

Feb 26, 2006
    United States
    i find the touchscreen menu of the g6 lite (touchpod!;) a litte bit weird in terms of reaction and such.
    or is it just me?

mars

2. mthrnite

mthrnite So it goes.

Former Staff
    Jun 30, 2006
    United States
    th' south
    I just got mine and haven't messed with it alot, but yeah, I agree, a bit wonky, like you're not sure if you're pushing hard enough or something. Wonky.

3. outphase

outphase Custom title

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    you have to double tap on the game you select

4. fr3kazoid

fr3kazoid Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2006
    Canada
    Mine was working 100%, but after I calibrated, it doesn't seem to work anymore. It only senses touch about 10-20% of the time.

Games and the original DS menu work fine, it's just the G6 DS menu. I am forced to use the control pad. Anyone have any ideas?

5. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    It's wonky for me as well, but I don't care. I'd use the standard controls even if it worked perfectly.

6. MajinGohan

MajinGohan GBAtemp Fan

Oct 26, 2002
    Gambia, The
    Are you using 4.6c? The menu is a little slower in that one and seems unresponsive.

7. sambobuk

sambobuk Member

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2006
    New Zealand
    Hmm...yeah I noticed that about 4.6C too....i have to use the D-Pad

8. fr3kazoid

fr3kazoid Member

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2006
    Canada
    Yes I'm using 4.6c

It was not slow, it was just not responding. Now today, it is working again. I did nothing different last night, just played a game, shut it off, then today it was fine again. Hopefully all will be cleared up with the new 4.6d. At least it's still operational with the control pad.