G6-Lite Save issues :(

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Vinnymac, May 29, 2007.

1. Vinnymac
    OP

Vinnymac GBAtemp Regular

May 15, 2005
    United States
    NY
    Save issue on G6-Lite 4-Gbit for Pokemon Diamond:

I use many flashcards, and most of them work. I've tried a couple things to get pokemon's save file to work. All have failed. I searched google for very long for a answer. Nothing came up. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this save issue on the G6-Lite. I know other flashcards have save issues with Pokemon Diamond too, but I really just want this to work. Hopefully someone here has a quick fix.

P.S. I can get the rom to run perfectly, but when I save and then reset the system it says the games save file is damaged or corrupted, I believe this has to do with the way the G6 is saving, probably the file size is supposedly larger than the g6 is saving. I hope for an answer.

2. FrozenOne23

FrozenOne23 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 23, 2006
    Netherlands
    It's saving perfect for me, after 74 hours. I need to get to school but I will get back to you this afternoon.

Mark

3. Glacius0

Glacius0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 27, 2005
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
    A few random thoughts:
    Make sure your rom is from a proper source...re-download if necessary.
    Make sure you are running the latest firmware and pc-side software.
    Make sure enough space is available on your cart.

4. Vinnymac
    OP

Vinnymac GBAtemp Regular

May 15, 2005
    United States
    NY
    I run a nds roms website, I know what i'm doing XD. But I was hoping someone knew the settings to run on the manager. I have the correct rom, it runs on 4 of my other flashcards perfectly. I also have the latest GM Manager from G6. And the G6-Lite still has space.

HAHAHA, Never mind I figured it out myself. Thanks though [​IMG]

5. the_ghostmen

the_ghostmen Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2007
    Netherlands
    did you solve the problem i don't but if you can help me please for the settings.

if had the the save good for a a few time bite after 5 hours i have the same save corruption

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice