G6-Lite Save issues :(

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Vinnymac, May 29, 2007.

May 29, 2007

G6-Lite Save issues :( by Vinnymac at 6:21 AM (806 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Vinnymac
    OP

Member Vinnymac GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Save issue on G6-Lite 4-Gbit for Pokemon Diamond:

I use many flashcards, and most of them work. I've tried a couple things to get pokemon's save file to work. All have failed. I searched google for very long for a answer. Nothing came up. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this save issue on the G6-Lite. I know other flashcards have save issues with Pokemon Diamond too, but I really just want this to work. Hopefully someone here has a quick fix.

P.S. I can get the rom to run perfectly, but when I save and then reset the system it says the games save file is damaged or corrupted, I believe this has to do with the way the G6 is saving, probably the file size is supposedly larger than the g6 is saving. I hope for an answer.

2. FrozenOne23

Member FrozenOne23 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    It's saving perfect for me, after 74 hours. I need to get to school but I will get back to you this afternoon.

Mark

3. Glacius0

Member Glacius0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    A few random thoughts:
    Make sure your rom is from a proper source...re-download if necessary.
    Make sure you are running the latest firmware and pc-side software.
    Make sure enough space is available on your cart.

4. Vinnymac
    OP

Member Vinnymac GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I run a nds roms website, I know what i'm doing XD. But I was hoping someone knew the settings to run on the manager. I have the correct rom, it runs on 4 of my other flashcards perfectly. I also have the latest GM Manager from G6. And the G6-Lite still has space.

HAHAHA, Never mind I figured it out myself. Thanks though [​IMG]

5. the_ghostmen

Newcomer the_ghostmen Newbie

Netherlands
    did you solve the problem i don't but if you can help me please for the settings.

if had the the save good for a a few time bite after 5 hours i have the same save corruption